In pursuit of the Convergence vision and mission, the Partnership catalyzes investments, research, and policy development to transform the systems affecting health and equity outcomes for children, families, and communities. These core strategies guide how the Partnership does its work.
- Advocacy shapes policy that catalyzes action for healthy and equitable communities.
- Investments engage and benefit communities that need it the most and seed and influence policy and environmental change.
- Partnerships strategically connect practitioners, advocates, community leaders, policymakers, and funders to build a shared interest in equity-focused, environmental, and policy approaches.
- Network development among philanthropic leaders, advocates, and practitioners is scaling up the impacts that advance equity and health.
- Strategic communications amplify awareness and build support for equity and for healthy people and healthy places.
- Strategic assessments appraise the impact and value-added of Convergence and inform future decision making and direction.