Convergence Partnership is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do, and those values are essential to the way we do business. We are committed to providing access to all individuals—with or without disabilities—seeking information on convergencepartnership.org.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve neophilanthropy.org and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act also known as the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Act and WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements
- Written transcripts for pre-recorded audio (without video), such as podcast episodes
- Semantic markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Sufficient sizing and contrast for text content
- Association of forms with labels
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions about the accessibility of any web page on convergencepartnership.org please contact us and provide the web URL of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We will contact you and attempt to provide the information you are seeking.